DISCLAIMER: The letters, notes and comments contributed to the ChoroidPlexusCyst.org Message Board and Chat rooms are the sole opinions of the individuals providing them. The ideas are not the opinion of ChoroidPlexusCyst.org nor are they presented here as facts. The information and links on this website were compiled by a layperson, and should only serve as a basis for discussion with a competent medical professional, and by no means should this information substitute for the advice of a medical professional. ChoroidPlexusCyst.org presents this data as is, without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained from this website.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2017, 12:41:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Thank you very much to *** karin4467 *** for making a generous donation to the Choroid Plexus Cyst website!
11387 Posts in 2494 Topics by 6632 Members
Latest Member: testing123testing
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Choroid Plexus Cyst Message Board
|-+  General
| |-+  User Posts (Moderators: CPC Webmaster, Mike, Been_There)
| | |-+  update-from 2006
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: update-from 2006  (Read 3739 times)
maddysmommy

Email
« on: March 14, 2013, 11:47:13 PM »

back in 2006 my 20 week u/s showed my baby  had a choroid plexus cyst.  I freaked out, found this site and was comforted with all the wonderful posters who shared their insight. I had to wait a few weeks  to get a level 2 to check  the choroid plexus cyst and by then it had disappeared.  my son was born healthy and is 6 years old and doing awesome. he is also extremely artistic and creative.  DON'T PANIC if there is a chorid plexus cyst discovered! 
Mike
Global Moderator
Regular Poster

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 11:52:42 AM »

Great news, thanks for returning and sharing.

Mike
3 CPC Kids. First dx now 11 yrs out.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: