DISCLAIMER: The letters, notes and comments contributed to the ChoroidPlexusCyst.org Message Board and Chat rooms are the sole opinions of the individuals providing them. The ideas are not the opinion of ChoroidPlexusCyst.org nor are they presented here as facts. The information and links on this website were compiled by a layperson, and should only serve as a basis for discussion with a competent medical professional, and by no means should this information substitute for the advice of a medical professional. ChoroidPlexusCyst.org presents this data as is, without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained from this website.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2017, 12:43:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Thank you very much to *** imagarcianow *** for making a generous donation to the Choroid Plexus Cyst website!
11387 Posts in 2494 Topics by 6632 Members
Latest Member: testing123testing
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Choroid Plexus Cyst Message Board
|-+  General
| |-+  Informative Links (Moderators: CPC Webmaster, Mike, Been_There)
| | |-+  A thesis I wrote a few years ago - still pretty re
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A thesis I wrote a few years ago - still pretty re  (Read 8971 times)
sonographer@large

« on: November 28, 2004, 04:49:42 AM »

Here is my thesis from from my radiography Fellowship in Australia.  It talks about cyst criteria, size, number etc, with other ultrasound abnormalities, and the need for amniocentesis, or not!  I presented some of these results at the Australian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine conferences in 1994 (prize winning poster) and 1997 (presentation).

It may be useful to some, though it is not a flash looking web-site by any stretch! Maybe I should spend some time and effort prettifying it?  Feel free to comment.

http://expat-at-large.com/thesis/Content.htm

sonographer@large
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 01:37:51 PM by sonographer@large » Logged

concernedsis

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 07:19:17 PM »

I am very concerned about my sister and keep trying to locate valuable information and cannot find any.  She is 27 weeks pregnant with a boy that has a cpc that has not dissolved or disappeared.  All online information says by 20 weeks the cpc should have gone away.  All other aspects of the pregnancy and fetus are normal.  Can you help me understand why at 27 weeks it is still there and how much danger is the baby in?
patricia39

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 04:48:12 AM »

Pregnant people has something to do with that thesis. They should read that thesis in order for them to know the side effects of ultrasound. Furthermore, this thesis was also a big help for me because I am a nursing student. By reading this thesis, I know what was happening to our high tech equipment now a days.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: